We're Hiring! - Compost Site Manager - The Woodhorn Group
A position has become available at The Woodhorn Group for a Site Manager to take full responsibility for the day-to-day management and running of one of our smaller licenced composting facilities. The successful candidate would be responsible for 1 Site Operative. The role would suit a Supervisor or Assistant Manager looking for their next step. Key performance areas will include:
• Good management of the composting process on site, including all H&S, Environmental Standards, Bio-aerosol and odour controls for the Environment Agency.
• Maintenance of the “Site Specific Standard Operating Procedure” and “Quality Protocol” for composting, including day-to-day maintenance of the audited paper records.
• Ensure machinery is well maintained and kept in a clean condition.
• Full compliance on site with the “Site Working Plan” and local planning rules.
• Maintain good stock control to the end user of finished compost products.
• Efficient management of one Site Operative.
Applications are invited from WAMITAB (Level 4) qualified candidates experienced in waste management and/or composting. Experience with loaders, waste shredders and screening equipment is essential. Workshop skills would be an advantage.
To apply for the role, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com